The reason I am writing so often about materials that are labeled with “Trump Organization” is that quality is their most important characteristic. Even though Donald Trump develops exclusivist buildings for the wealthy, he is very keen onto giving to others from his successful experiences. There are tons of motivational speeches of Donald Trump on Youtube.
Wealth Building 101 is a work created through the collaboration of various experts from different domains, such as:
1. John Burley (successful investor)
2. J.J. Childers (specialist in tax exemption and protection of capital)
3. Dr. Gary W. Eldred (chief specialist for Donald Trump School of Business and best-seller author)
4. Dr. Michael Gordon (author of Entrepreneurship 101 and professor at various prestigious universities)
5. Richard Parker (leading authority in acquisitions of businesses)
6. Phillip A. Springer (specialist in developing retirement plans)
7. Marshall Sylver (leading authority in the study of reprogramming the subconscious mind).
So, the book is the masterpiece of these authors under the careful guidance of Donald Trump. After reading the book, you should be able to:
1. Build the right mind set to continuously achieve success.
2. Assimilate the habits of rich people when it comes to wealth building.
3. Create your personal financial vision.
4. Use the 7 habits of rich people.
5. Start your own business.
6. Start a business in real estate.
7. Create an investment portfolio.
8. Learn how to effectively save money.
Here is a quote from the book:
“Attention on a mental diet leads to the creation of the ability to succeed. If we eat unhealthy, the consequences will be visible in our physical appearance and performance. Similarly, if we feed the mind with inappropriate nutrients, the consequences will be accordingly.
Billionaires and successful entrepreneurs are very careful at what they are reading. Most of them study the biographies of people who have been successful before them. They avoid reading newspapers, tabloids, or sensational mass-media releases. Each time we read, we have to become richer in one way or another”
I have become very interested in the book after reading the second chapter which is written by Marshall Sylver and it is about the mindset of success. Marshall Sylver is known as the greatest hypnotist of all times and he performs shows in Las Vegas. The perspective that he adopts on our subconscious mind is attractive, to say at least.
Here is how I suggest you to get the most out of this book through the technique of Smart Reading:
1. Take a pen and start interacting with the book by underlining concepts, circling words and/or highlighting paragraphs which you think are the most import. I recommend checking out the websites of each author of this book to become more familiar with their works.
2. Different ideas will flow through your mind as you go along with reading the book. Write them down on the blank sides of the pages.
3. Take the book every now and then and re-read everything you have highlighted, circled, and noted. Always view your most important notes and apply them in your life.
Doing these three easy steps will practically boost your knowledge, it will help you to easily apply the most important principles of the book and you will become more financially aware.
Note: If you read the book on a smartphone or tablet, just use an application which allows you to highlight and write notes within the book. There are plenty of such applications.
Get the book here (I highly recommend the hard cover version):