Dr. Joe Dispenza, who appeared in What the bleep do we know!?, has conducted research on the human mind for the past few decades. This book has been created as a result of his research.
It is important to say that Dr. Joe Dispenza has suffered a tragic accident as a young adult and the doctors said that there are almost no chances to survive without operation.
However, he refused to get surgery and started implementing a mind technique that helped him recover from total body paralysis in six months. There is no miracle; this is the science of the mind. Everything is written in this book.
Napoleon Hill said a few decades ago that: “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve”; oh, and how right he was!
In this book, Dr. Joe Dispenza teaches you how to:
1. Unleash the potential of your powerful mind.
2. Take control of your emotions and become better in all aspects of your life.
3. Increase the state of your health.
4. Remove all negative habits from your behavior.
5. Become better at everything that you do and create positive habits through the use of neuroplasticity.
6. Develop your personality and get out of your comfort zone.
7. The overall difficulty of the change process and how to overcome it efficiently.
8. Understand stress, its negative effects and how to relieve it.
Note that this book is based on the latest research in the field of neuroscience and you will find a lot of information that is difficult to be found anywhere else. Reading this book will totally change the way you interact with the world and with yourself and it will help you become a more successful person in everything that you do.
Quote from the book: “For example, if the neural network of guilt is starting to be pruned away by our replacing an old ideal of self with a new ideal of self, we will be modifying the neurological signal to the cells of our body about being guilty. As we become less mapped for guilt, we are now less likely to wire that signal to the body. The breaking away of those circuits in the brain will then cause the cells to begin to alter their receptor sites for guilt. In other words, if the neural net is gone, the cells will no longer need those receptor sites, and they will regulate into other, more profitable receivers. Equally, as we no longer fire guilt, because the structure of the neural net is falling apart, we will not produce the same peptides that initiate the chemical flux on a cellular level. This is how our body heals from disease when we finally over-come our emotional addictions. We retire unwanted emotions by creating new memories and moving beyond the familiar territory of the mind.”
In the quote above Dr. Joe focuses on how changing the way we think modifies our bodies at cellular level. He says that the mind is in direct connection with all the cells in our body so you should be careful at what you are thinking because there is only a matter of time until it becomes your reality.
Here is a review by the author:
Here is how to get the most out of this book through the technique of Smart Reading:
1. Take a pen and start interacting with the book by underlining concepts, circling words and/or highlighting paragraphs which you think are the most import.
2. Different ideas will flow through your mind as you go along with reading the book. Write them down on the blank sides of the pages.
3. Take the book every now and then and re-read everything you have highlighted, circled, and/or underlined. Focus on the ideas you have written down.
Doing these three easy steps will practically boost your knowledge, it will help you to easily apply the most important principles of the book and you will land among the 3% of the most successful people in the world.
Note: If you read the book on a smartphone or tablet, just use an application which allows you to highlight and write notes within the book. There are plenty of such applications.
Get it here (I highly recommend the hard cover version):